4.1. What bonuses do you offer?
Cresus offers a wide range of bonuses to make your time playing at the casino more enjoyable. We have many different bonuses that you can enjoy:
As a new customer at Cresus we offer you a welcome bonus. The welcome bonus you are entitled to depends on which country you registered from.
Cresus will offer you spot on promotions and free spins through newsletters, SMS, and various campaigns.
Cresus offer free spins on a regular basis in conjunction with our promotions. These promotions are sent to our customers through newsletters and SMS.
4.2. How do I get a bonus?
The welcome bonus is available to you when you open an account at Cresus. However, please note that certain countries might be excluded from the welcome bonus.
Cresus will, with regular intervals, send out bonus offers through newsletters and SMS.
We highly recommend that you add our email address to your safe sender list, so you are sure to receive our promotions.
4.3. Where can I see what bonus I have available?
You can see them in “My Account“ and “Bonuses“.
4.4. Can a bonus expire?
Yes, all bonuses having an expiring date. A bonus will normally expiry after 14 days.
4.5. What are the general bonus rules?
• Winnings are free of wager requirements.
• The player CAN NOT withdraw the bonus.
• The maximum bet allowed when using a bonus is €5 per spin and €0.5 per bet line.
• You are not permitted to place bets of 25% or more of your total balance on a single game round. Players exceeding this limit could potentially have their bonus and potential winnings applicable to the bonus removed.
• All our bonuses can only be used once per user, credit card, IP address or household.
• Your bonuses will automatically be forfeited after 14 days.
• No deposit Welcome Bonus are restricted up to €100 withdraw.
• Bonuses are to be enjoyed as an extension of a customer’s playing experience, and should be enjoyed as such. Cresus Casino reserves the right to review any customers account to ensure game play is within these generally accepted guidelines. Those found to be abusing bonuses will be welcome to continue playing, but will not be eligible for further bonuses.
• Cresus Casino reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses we judge may have been obtained by misuse of the system.
• Cresus Casino reserves the right to change the structure of the bonus program at any time.
• No player may have more than one account. If Cresus Casino detects a customer with more than one account, we reserve the right to take any action we consider appropriate.
4.6. What is the no-wagering bonus ?
Cresus offers a non wagering bonus experience. Therefore, you play your real money first and then your bonus balance. Indeed, bonuses are to be enjoyed as an extension to your playing experience. Any winnings above your initial bonus amount are immediately transferred to your real money balance. Let's look at the following examples:
- You deposit €100 with your welcome bonus of 150%. Your total balance will be €250. (€100 real money and €150 bonus)
- You use your entire real money balance first (€100). Then your bonus balance (€150) takes over.
- If you place a bet of €5, your bonus balance will decrease to €145.
- If you gain a profit of €50 on your €5 bet. Your bonus balance will return to €150 and your real money balance will be €45. Your real money balance will then take priority with your next bet.
4.7. Can I withdrawal with an active bonus ?
Winnings can be withdrawn at any time at Cresus. If you wish to request a withdrawal of part or all of your winnings, this is possible. Simply cancel the active bonus in your balance.
Go to the "My Account" tab, then "Bonuses". Finally, click on "Cancel".
4.8. I do not want any bonus, what can I do?
You can individually decline any bonuses when you make a deposit. If you do not want to receive any bonuses in the future, please contact customers support.