2.1. How do I make a deposit?
To make a deposit at Cresus you must first create an account.
Once you've created and signed in to your account, go to "My Account" and click on "Deposit" in the left menu.
Once you have selected your preferred payment method, enter the relevant account information and the funds will be credited to your account at Cresus within the timeframe specified below.
2.2. Is there a minimum deposit?
Yes, there is. The minimum amount for deposits is €20.
2.3. What payments methods can I use?
Cresus offers a wide selection of payment methods to our customers. Some of our payment options are only available in specific countries and may therefore be unavailable to you.
|Payment Method||Processing time||Min. amount||Max. amount||Charge|
|Skrill (Moneybookers)||1-2 minutes||€20||€10,000||No Fee|
|Instant Bank||Within 5 minutes||€20||No limit||No Fee|
|Bank transfer (IBAN)||Days 1-5||€20||No limit||No Fee|
|Bank or Credit Card|
|Visa, Visa Electron||Immediate||€20||€1,000||No Fee|
2.4. How long does it take to get my deposit on my account?
You should get your deposits within few minutes. However, international transactions might take a couple of minutes to reach your balance.
2.5. How to deposit with your cryptocurrency? Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP or Litecoin
Do you have cryptocurrencies and want to use them? With Cresus, this is possible!
Thanks to your cryptocurrency wallet, previously created via the provider of your choice, you can use the following currencies: BTC, ETH, LTC and XRP.
Simple, secure, and fast, here are the steps to follow:
- Log into your Cresus account and go to the "Deposit" tab.
- Select the deposit method "Cryptocurrency" in the corresponding tab.
- Select a bonus (if available). Remember that there are no wagering requirements with Cresus!
- Enter the desired deposit amount.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit with from the drop-down list (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP).
- A Crypto Invoice page will be displayed showing the Crypto amount, Crypto address and the QR code. Click on “Open wallet”, and press “Send”.
- Launch your preferred cryptocurrency wallet application and press “Send”. This will launch the QR scanner and scan the QR code you see on the Cresus Invoice Page. You will notice that the address and amount will be automatically populated. When you are sure that the information is correct press “Continue” to start the Crypto payment.
- Return to the Cresus deposit page and wait for your transaction to be confirmed. It may take a few minutes to get the transaction confirmation from the Blockchain.
- Once your transaction is validated, you will receive a notification confirming your deposit which will appear instantly in your Cresus account.
Enjoy your favourite games once your deposit is completed!
2.6. Are there any deposit fees with cryptocurrencies?
Transactional fees may be issued by the Blockchain. You will be informed of this when you deposit and prior to validating your deposit within your cryptocurrency wallet. Fees may vary depending on the cryptocurrency you are using, your cryptocurrency wallet or the exchange rate applied by the latter.
2.7. How long does your deposit take with cryptocurrency?
The value of your deposit should take between 5 and 15 minutes under normal circumstances to appear in your player account balance. If the Blockchain network is congested, please wait a few minutes. Rest assured, the money will be credited to your account as soon as possible. Please be aware that it could take up to 60 minutes depending on the cryptocurrency you choose.
2.8. Why does my deposit fail?
A deposit can fail due to various reasons. There may be a technical problem with your computer, technical error on our part or the payment provider.
2.9. Failed deposits due to technical problems
It is important that you have the latest version of Java installed on your computer and that you allow pop-up windows, as these are used for certain payment providers.
2.10. Failed deposits with Debit and Credit Cards
A deposit by Credit Card may fail because of various reasons and it is important that you check the following before you contact customer service with the error message you get:
• Is debit/Credit Card registered in your name?
• Do you have enough money in your account?
• Make sure you fill in the correct card number from your bank/Credit Card and the correct CVV/CVC code.
• Make sure that your credit/debit card has not expired.
2.11. Failed deposits with Skrill (Moneybookers) and Neteller
If you have trouble making a deposit with Skrill or Neteller, please check the following list before contacting our customer service:
• Is your account active and not closed?
• Are there enough funds remaining in your account to complete the deposit?
• Make sure your deposit is not less than the minimum deposit limit or higher than the maximum deposit limit.
• Has the same account been used in another Cresus Account? You can only use your Skrill account in a Cresus Account.
• Is the amount deducted from your account? If yes, how much?
• What is the transaction ID that is associated with your deposit?
2.12. Failed deposits with Bank transfer
Having problems making deposits via bank transfer? Please check the list below before contacting customer service:
• Are there enough funds in the account to complete the transaction?
• Make sure the deposit is within the deposit limits for bank transfer
• Please keep in mind that a bank transfer can take up to 5 banking days
• Has the money been withdrawn from your bank account and do not come into your Cresus account within 5 business days? If so, please contact our customer service.
2.13. I waited but my deposit is still not there. What shall I do?
An international transaction can take a while before it is completed, even if the amount has been reserved on your bank account.
Please wait 5 minutes and if the deposit hasn’t been transferred to your player account, contact our customer support.
Please note that some payment providers take longer than others to authorise a transaction. On average an authorised deposit will be credited your player account within 5 minutes. Exceptions would be bank deposits, which, in some cases, can take up to 3 working days.
2.14. I How do I withdraw my winnings?
To withdraw money, you simply need to go to “My Account“ and then “Withdraw“, select the amount you wish and the method you want to use.
2.15. I What is an IBAN/SWIFT?
IBAN stands for International Bank Account Number and is used for transfers from any bank in the world, to yours. SWIFT is the international code for your bank. This can be found on your statement or online banking.
2.16. What is the minimum amount I can withdraw?
The minimum amount you can withdraw from your account will depend on the chosen withdrawal method. It varies between €25 and €50.
The maximum amount you can withdraw is €2500.
2.17. Which withdrawal method can I use?
Withdrawals should be made using the same method as used for the last deposit. Please note that we may ask you to withdraw to another method depending on the activity on your account.
Note : Withdraw can't be validate on an close account.
2.18. I have made a withdrawal from Cresus, when will I get the money?
When you request a withdrawal, the amount gets reserved and will not be available in your Cresus balance. The chart below shows how long it takes before the funds are available on your bank account/e-wallet after approval.
|VISA||3-5 business days after approval|
|Skrill||Instantly after approval|
|Neteller||Instantly after approval|
|All banks||3-5 business days after approval|
2.19. Why is my withdrawal delayed?
Withdrawals can be delayed for a couple of different reasons. Sometimes we would need to verify certain details on your account before we can process the withdrawal, or there could be delays with the financial institution you are sending the money to.
2.20. What does each withdrawal status mean?
Your withdrawal will show as “Pending“ until we process or decline it.
We usually take up to 72 hours to process withdrawals, maximum.
• Cancelled A withdrawal will show as “Cancelled“ when you cancel it from your side.
• Declined When we cancel a withdrawal from our side, it will show as “Declined“.
• Processed Once your money has been sent, your transaction will show as “Processed“. At this point you can’t cancel it anymore.
2.21. Does Cresus use Digicert SSL for all payments?
All information sent to and from Cresus is encrypted using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The SSL certificate used is issued and verified by DigiCert.
2.22. Documents and verifying your account
Depending on the total value of your withdrawal requests; or if you have made previous deposits and/or withdrawals from your Cresus account, we may need to ask for supportive documents that can verify your account information and activities.
We understand that these procedures may be inconvenient but please note that in some cases it is required by law to ask and verify certain documents before we can process withdrawals.
At Cresus casino, you can verify your account at any time by uploading your documents through the "My Account" page via the tab: Documents. You can also read more about how to verify your account in our FAQ or contact our customer service.